Thursday, April 27, 2006

April 19 & 26 Emails

I am finally all caught up!!! Here are the last two emails I received from Mark. His preparation day is Wednesday which is the only day he can check emails and write letters. I know of at least two letters that he has written since he got down there two weeks ago but we have not received either one yet. As soon as we get them I will post them and will do my best to stay caught up.

April 19, 2006
mom this is just to tell you hi. i got your email it says on abril 19. i am going to write a letter and try to send it to you. from all that i have heard it will take 14 days to get to you. they have not put money on our card yet so i do not have hardly any money to be on here long. i will do the best i can to answer your questions if i can remember them. they don´t have aprinter.got to go. bye

April 26, 2006
Hi mom,
I got on and checked my email and all there was from you is a email saying what my new email was. I was dissapointed but then I got incoming mail and I got the long email that you had just typed for me. Thanks abunch for that. Yea, I check my email from 11:00 to 12:00. So you got it in just in time. How does my picture look from the mission president. Are my eyes closed? I bet I look tired. Yes my mission president has 8 kids.
It sounds like you have had a busy week with money hunts and people running into you. I hope all that works out ok. You should be getting my letter that I sent on the first day soon. hopefully you will get my letter i sent out last week, before mothers day. The mail sure does take long. I am more worried about it getting to you then i am about time. I havn´t got anything that you all have sent yet. once it gets to the mission offices it gets seperated into the diffrent zones. Then someone has to go pick it up and bring it to our zone and branch meetings on monday afternoon. So mail could be sitting there right now for me. A week from tomorrow, all of the new missioneries will be going to the mission presidents home for a reunion and basicly a check up on how things are going. That wii be cool because i havn´t seen anyone from my old district. they all went to diffrent zones. Tomorrow our zone is goig to the mission presidents home for our interviews that we have every transfer(6 weeks). I really wish I could type faster because there is so much stuff to say and I don´t think I am going to have time today to write a letter. If you want to say I love you it is ( lo amo ). That gets all into direct obejects and stuff. But yes, usted is third person formal for you. However i am still very excited to be here. I am learning the language fast but it is as hard as everyone said it was going to be. The hardest part is understanding what people are saying because it is such a diffrent axcent from regular spanish. Tell scot that there is a wide receiver from BYU in my district who I am good friends with. Elder collie is his name. Apperently he won rookie of the year or something in college. Have scott look up on the internet to see if this is true. I hope everyone else is doing well. Love you. bye
p.s. dearelder goes through the pouch because i got a letter from travis johnson in it.