Email - Wednesday, May 16th, 2007
It was so good to be able to talk to Mark last Sunday, Mother's Day. We talked for almost two hours. He sounded very happy. Here is today's email:
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Hi family,
Well it sure was a surprise to hear that some of yáll are coming down here to pick me up. That has been on my mind ever since Sunday. However, I am not letting it distract me.
We have started this week off good with really working hard. Last week was a little disappointing because we had lots of stuff that got in our way from working. One would be my DNI which is basically my social security number. There was some problems with my finger prints and I had to go and redo a lot of stuff. Hopefully, I will get the actually document before I go home.
The pictures that I want are of yáll’s cars. All the cars in the family. Especially take good pictures of the nice cars. Elder Dayley who is living in the apt. with me is a way big car type guy.
I hope I got to talk with everyone on Sunday. I just can’t believe how fast 2 hours went bye. Anyways I am good for now, but if there is anything that I need I will let you know. Sorry I don’t have anything else to talk about.
Elder Putnam
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Hi family,
Well it sure was a surprise to hear that some of yáll are coming down here to pick me up. That has been on my mind ever since Sunday. However, I am not letting it distract me.
We have started this week off good with really working hard. Last week was a little disappointing because we had lots of stuff that got in our way from working. One would be my DNI which is basically my social security number. There was some problems with my finger prints and I had to go and redo a lot of stuff. Hopefully, I will get the actually document before I go home.
The pictures that I want are of yáll’s cars. All the cars in the family. Especially take good pictures of the nice cars. Elder Dayley who is living in the apt. with me is a way big car type guy.
I hope I got to talk with everyone on Sunday. I just can’t believe how fast 2 hours went bye. Anyways I am good for now, but if there is anything that I need I will let you know. Sorry I don’t have anything else to talk about.
Elder Putnam








