Email from Mark - Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Here is the latest from Mark ... an email received yesterday May 24th.
Hi,
Sounds like yáll have hed a busy week.To answer your first question with much disgust, NO I have not got the package that sharon sent out.
I know it is not in the offices, well, because I just came from there this morning. So I don´t know where the crap it is.¿Did sharon have it registered or anything like that?It really sucks that the mail system here is so crappy.We were at the offices this morning because I just finished my first transfer and in our district we had our district leader go home and Elder wendorf got called as the new district leader.So he had to go to some tranning meeting.However; at our district meeting last monday I got a dearelder from the myungs that taled all about what´s been going on in their lifes. Then today at the offices I got a letter from scott and natalie with his graduation announcement.I also got a big envelop from vickie.It looks like she sent it to the mtc but I was gone so it took for ever before it got to me.Because she sent it out in the begging of april. It was a easter envelop with letters from her,darrel,grandmom, daniel, and brittney.They also stuck reeces peanut butter cups wrapers in it.They was really harsh because they don´t have those down here.they don´t even have peanut butter that is affordable anymore.We got pb from jumbo in escobar one time and it was 5 pesos for a little bitty thing. that little bitty thing now cost 15.00 pesos for some reason.So it dosen´t look like I am going to have peanut butter again.Other then that, I can´t believe that my first transfer is over. That means today I have been here in Argentina for six weeks.The only real thing diffrent this last week was that I had to go on divisions again but with another person in another area.For lunch we had tacos, That was awsome. I also saw a monkey just walking around in the street when I was on splits. Elder davis, the elder i went on splits with, tried to pick it up and bit him. That was funny but not serious.For sharons info I weigh 83 kilos.what ever that means. I hope the package comes before monday because we have zone conference again. In the mean time I will expect the best.Everybody needs to stop being sick and hurting yourself.love yáll all.
Bye Elder Putnam
Hi,
Sounds like yáll have hed a busy week.To answer your first question with much disgust, NO I have not got the package that sharon sent out.
I know it is not in the offices, well, because I just came from there this morning. So I don´t know where the crap it is.¿Did sharon have it registered or anything like that?It really sucks that the mail system here is so crappy.We were at the offices this morning because I just finished my first transfer and in our district we had our district leader go home and Elder wendorf got called as the new district leader.So he had to go to some tranning meeting.However; at our district meeting last monday I got a dearelder from the myungs that taled all about what´s been going on in their lifes. Then today at the offices I got a letter from scott and natalie with his graduation announcement.I also got a big envelop from vickie.It looks like she sent it to the mtc but I was gone so it took for ever before it got to me.Because she sent it out in the begging of april. It was a easter envelop with letters from her,darrel,grandmom, daniel, and brittney.They also stuck reeces peanut butter cups wrapers in it.They was really harsh because they don´t have those down here.they don´t even have peanut butter that is affordable anymore.We got pb from jumbo in escobar one time and it was 5 pesos for a little bitty thing. that little bitty thing now cost 15.00 pesos for some reason.So it dosen´t look like I am going to have peanut butter again.Other then that, I can´t believe that my first transfer is over. That means today I have been here in Argentina for six weeks.The only real thing diffrent this last week was that I had to go on divisions again but with another person in another area.For lunch we had tacos, That was awsome. I also saw a monkey just walking around in the street when I was on splits. Elder davis, the elder i went on splits with, tried to pick it up and bit him. That was funny but not serious.For sharons info I weigh 83 kilos.what ever that means. I hope the package comes before monday because we have zone conference again. In the mean time I will expect the best.Everybody needs to stop being sick and hurting yourself.love yáll all.
Bye Elder Putnam








