Email - Wednesday, September 20th, 2006
Here is today's email:
Wednesday, September 20th, 2006
hi,
Hi how’s it going? So you got my package. That’s great. I have been praying everyday this past week that you got it and you have had it the whole time. I called the offices yesterday and they still have not received my package so it looks like this one is going to be a long one to arrive.
Did you ever pick up my pictures from Sam’s and if so how are they? Are they blurry or ok I don’t know cause I never see the pictures.
Did you watch both the tapes? What was on them I don’t even remember? Sorry they are so wiggly. It was still new to me. I have gotten a lot better and the films are not as motiony.
Did you send out all the letters?
Brittney told me in her email that David said the tie that I burned was his. Tell him not to worry because Elder Hoyt gave me that Tie to burn and all his are in perfect shape except they smell like Argentina, sorry I can’t help that.
But overall, you liked the tapes or no, and the pictures.?
Thanks brittney for the Email. Sorry some of the letters were way old but I got behind on mailing them. Has everyone got their letters yet? Enough questions, on to last week.
The worst day of my mission happened last week. Remember when Elder Hoyt got sick and I asked for Peptobismal for the future. Well the future had arrived. I got sicker then I have ever been in my life. I ate something bad and it killed me. Thursday night I didn’t sleep at all. I was either burning hot or freezing cold. I got one of your headaches by morning time. By 11:00 Friday morning I had a high fever. I was throwing up all morning and went through Three rolls of toilet paper. Nevertheless I had to go out and work. We had too many appointments with new investigators that we couldn’t cancel. I about fainted three or four times in the street and can’t tell you how many times I almost crapped in my pants. I couldn’t eat anything all day and was way dehydrated. The one good part is I am able to fit back in all my pants. Monday morning I was 91 kilos and by Saturday Morning I was 83 Kilos. That’s like 17 pounds I lost in a couple of days. Most of that was water. On top of that it has been starting to get hot.
I know what I want for Christmas, Peptobismal, please. I am better now but my stomach is still recovering. I am too scared to eat any food from anyone so I went out and bought 9 bags of cereal and 8 bags of milk. I don’t ever want to get that sick again. And that was my week. It sounds like you had the same.
Anyways I’ll work on a Christmas list. The packages take 2 weeks sometimes or more then a month. Who knows how long they sit in the offices. But if I really want to I could take my whole P-day and ride buses to the offices even though they don’t like us to. But it takes too long for the packages to get from the office to me. Their is no plan for how they get to us, it is just whenever some one goes to the offices from my zone or whenever we have zone conf. or interviews.
On the other hand, how’s baseball, and wow football has started also. I am in a country that never has even heard of baseball and thinks American football is Rugby? Can Dean talk yet? My goal was to learn spanish faster then dean learning english. I want to know who is winning. Is the new baby a boy or a girl? Have fun this week. Next Wednesday is transfers.
Love
Elder Putnam
Me Again,
Can you not update the pictures on my blog. This way I can see the pictures that I send. Also Peanut butter, that’s another thing I want for Christmas. Thanks. By the way I love the blog. Anything new on people leaving or preparing to leave on Missions?
Wednesday, September 20th, 2006
hi,
Hi how’s it going? So you got my package. That’s great. I have been praying everyday this past week that you got it and you have had it the whole time. I called the offices yesterday and they still have not received my package so it looks like this one is going to be a long one to arrive.
Did you ever pick up my pictures from Sam’s and if so how are they? Are they blurry or ok I don’t know cause I never see the pictures.
Did you watch both the tapes? What was on them I don’t even remember? Sorry they are so wiggly. It was still new to me. I have gotten a lot better and the films are not as motiony.
Did you send out all the letters?
Brittney told me in her email that David said the tie that I burned was his. Tell him not to worry because Elder Hoyt gave me that Tie to burn and all his are in perfect shape except they smell like Argentina, sorry I can’t help that.
But overall, you liked the tapes or no, and the pictures.?
Thanks brittney for the Email. Sorry some of the letters were way old but I got behind on mailing them. Has everyone got their letters yet? Enough questions, on to last week.
The worst day of my mission happened last week. Remember when Elder Hoyt got sick and I asked for Peptobismal for the future. Well the future had arrived. I got sicker then I have ever been in my life. I ate something bad and it killed me. Thursday night I didn’t sleep at all. I was either burning hot or freezing cold. I got one of your headaches by morning time. By 11:00 Friday morning I had a high fever. I was throwing up all morning and went through Three rolls of toilet paper. Nevertheless I had to go out and work. We had too many appointments with new investigators that we couldn’t cancel. I about fainted three or four times in the street and can’t tell you how many times I almost crapped in my pants. I couldn’t eat anything all day and was way dehydrated. The one good part is I am able to fit back in all my pants. Monday morning I was 91 kilos and by Saturday Morning I was 83 Kilos. That’s like 17 pounds I lost in a couple of days. Most of that was water. On top of that it has been starting to get hot.
I know what I want for Christmas, Peptobismal, please. I am better now but my stomach is still recovering. I am too scared to eat any food from anyone so I went out and bought 9 bags of cereal and 8 bags of milk. I don’t ever want to get that sick again. And that was my week. It sounds like you had the same.
Anyways I’ll work on a Christmas list. The packages take 2 weeks sometimes or more then a month. Who knows how long they sit in the offices. But if I really want to I could take my whole P-day and ride buses to the offices even though they don’t like us to. But it takes too long for the packages to get from the office to me. Their is no plan for how they get to us, it is just whenever some one goes to the offices from my zone or whenever we have zone conf. or interviews.
On the other hand, how’s baseball, and wow football has started also. I am in a country that never has even heard of baseball and thinks American football is Rugby? Can Dean talk yet? My goal was to learn spanish faster then dean learning english. I want to know who is winning. Is the new baby a boy or a girl? Have fun this week. Next Wednesday is transfers.
Love
Elder Putnam
Me Again,
Can you not update the pictures on my blog. This way I can see the pictures that I send. Also Peanut butter, that’s another thing I want for Christmas. Thanks. By the way I love the blog. Anything new on people leaving or preparing to leave on Missions?








