Email - Friday, February 9th, 2007
I got a quick email from Mark today, so I thought I would share it with you.
Friday, February 09, 2007
Hi,
I didn’t have time yesterday to write again but I just wanted to quickly tell you that the package is on the way. I sent it out yesterday at like 4:30 so she said it would get to yáll around 72 hours after. I gave them your cell phone number so you might get a call if they miss you at home. I had to travel pretty far to send it off. Last time it was easier because I just gave it to a member and he mailed it through the church DHL for only 25 dollars. Well I wasn’t so fortunate this time. It cost a pretty penny. I used my card so you can see for yourself. At least there is no question that it will definitely get to you.
Three of the letters don’t have addresses. Wendorf, Travis, and Sean. I have Sean’s and Travis’s here:
MIDN Travis Johnson
XXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Sean Tuttle
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXX
These are addresses that they gave me through e-mail but I forgot to put them on the letters. Elder Wendorf’s I strangely don’t have. So you will have to call him.
The package is insured so it will have to be signed for. For your information if you want to check it out on the DHL web page, the registration package number is: #########.
Hopefully, yáll will enjoy the package. It took a long time to write all those letters. Hopefully, the videos are getting better, too. Enjoy!
Love Elder Putnam
Friday, February 09, 2007
Hi,
I didn’t have time yesterday to write again but I just wanted to quickly tell you that the package is on the way. I sent it out yesterday at like 4:30 so she said it would get to yáll around 72 hours after. I gave them your cell phone number so you might get a call if they miss you at home. I had to travel pretty far to send it off. Last time it was easier because I just gave it to a member and he mailed it through the church DHL for only 25 dollars. Well I wasn’t so fortunate this time. It cost a pretty penny. I used my card so you can see for yourself. At least there is no question that it will definitely get to you.
Three of the letters don’t have addresses. Wendorf, Travis, and Sean. I have Sean’s and Travis’s here:
MIDN Travis Johnson
XXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Sean Tuttle
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXX
These are addresses that they gave me through e-mail but I forgot to put them on the letters. Elder Wendorf’s I strangely don’t have. So you will have to call him.
The package is insured so it will have to be signed for. For your information if you want to check it out on the DHL web page, the registration package number is: #########.
Hopefully, yáll will enjoy the package. It took a long time to write all those letters. Hopefully, the videos are getting better, too. Enjoy!
Love Elder Putnam








