Email - Monday, December 18, 2006
Wow! I got a nice surprise today when I looked in my email ... there was an email from Mark. He is being transferred as he suspected that he would, and took a few minutes to email me. I do not know if he will get an opportunity to email again on Wednesday as he will be moving that day. So, this may be the last email before Christmas. I can't wait to talk to him on Christmas Day!!!!
Monday, December 18, 2006
Hey,
This is elder Putnam. I just wanted to tell y’all real quick that my prediction was right and that I am leaving. My companion has to write the president a letter so while he is writing, I figured I would inform y’all of what’s going on.
The president called this morning and told Elder Avilez first, that he would be going up as district leader, and then he passed the phone to me and told me that I was going to the zone Litoral, with another Latino, but this time he is going to be an Argentino.
Then the President told me that he has been thinking a lot about it and feels good to tell me that I will be senior companion in my new area. I am way pumped right now which is why I wanted to write y’all real quick while Elder Avilez is writing the president. Elder Hoyt is one of the zone leaders in Litoral so it is going to be a blast. The other zone leader is an ex-companion of Elder Wendorf, Elder Juan, who I also know really well.
Elder Collie is now one of three assistants. Only for two weeks because he is leaving early to play football.
Now I have to find a ride because I have way too much stuff to go by train or remisi but I have families that I am sure they will bring me.
We had our white Christmas last night and it was awesome. I have recorded like crazy the last two days so when yáll get my next package you will be updated more of what has been happening.
I am assuming that y’all got my package since on the DHL page it says that y’all received it. I hope y’all enjoy it. I didn’t get to put in candy or anything because I didn’t know how I was going to send it but next time I will.
I am also going to figure out today who will be calling y’all, whether or not it will be the elders from this zone or my next zone.
Ok I have to go but just wanted to tell y’all real quick what was going on and that I am way pumped up to be going up; Also that I am the first one from my District in the MTC to go up to senior comp.
Love,
Elder Putnam
Monday, December 18, 2006
Hey,
This is elder Putnam. I just wanted to tell y’all real quick that my prediction was right and that I am leaving. My companion has to write the president a letter so while he is writing, I figured I would inform y’all of what’s going on.
The president called this morning and told Elder Avilez first, that he would be going up as district leader, and then he passed the phone to me and told me that I was going to the zone Litoral, with another Latino, but this time he is going to be an Argentino.
Then the President told me that he has been thinking a lot about it and feels good to tell me that I will be senior companion in my new area. I am way pumped right now which is why I wanted to write y’all real quick while Elder Avilez is writing the president. Elder Hoyt is one of the zone leaders in Litoral so it is going to be a blast. The other zone leader is an ex-companion of Elder Wendorf, Elder Juan, who I also know really well.
Elder Collie is now one of three assistants. Only for two weeks because he is leaving early to play football.
Now I have to find a ride because I have way too much stuff to go by train or remisi but I have families that I am sure they will bring me.
We had our white Christmas last night and it was awesome. I have recorded like crazy the last two days so when yáll get my next package you will be updated more of what has been happening.
I am assuming that y’all got my package since on the DHL page it says that y’all received it. I hope y’all enjoy it. I didn’t get to put in candy or anything because I didn’t know how I was going to send it but next time I will.
I am also going to figure out today who will be calling y’all, whether or not it will be the elders from this zone or my next zone.
Ok I have to go but just wanted to tell y’all real quick what was going on and that I am way pumped up to be going up; Also that I am the first one from my District in the MTC to go up to senior comp.
Love,
Elder Putnam








