Email - Wednesday, February 21st, 2007
Here is today's email:
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Hi family,
Hey how’s everyone doing? How did everyone like the letters that I sent? Have you got the pictures or watched any of the videos? You didn’t say anything in your letter mom.
I on the other hand did get the package on Valentine’s Day. So it was late for one year but it was perfect for Valentine’s Day. Thanks for all the letters. I really enjoyed the road sign. Y’alls personalities really came out on the little notes ya'll wrote. It’s nice to hear y’alls personalities. I have so been involved in the work that when I read letters from y’all I feel lost and it takes a while to get my mind adjusted back on my family. I guess that is all just part of the mission.
The good thing is that we finally got some baptism dates set. This last week we set 5 baptism dates with some of our investigators. Hopefully if all goes well the 10th of March we should have at least 5 baptisms but that’s a lot of time away and a lot can change.
This area is really a handful. Their needs to be more than 2 elders here. We found again more then 10 investigators last week and we just don’t have enough time to pass by all of them and because of that we loose some good investigators. However time always goes faster when you have dates for baptisms so before I know it, it will be the end of the transfer.
So they are finally tearing down the old Avondale mall. Have they finally decided what they are going to put in place of the mall. What ever happened to the whole renovation of Memorial drive? Is the mall being destroyed part of it?
So what’s the difference in age between Natalie’s girl and Amy’s girl?
Okay this letter is full of questions but I really don’t remember really anything out of the normal that happened this week. So I don’t know what else to say.
Ohh! Happy Birthday to David and Keith.
Also last Saturday and Sunday were really cold which was really weird because it has been hot and then out of no where a rain storm and then cold weather. Any ways a sign of times to come.
Bye,
Mark
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Hi family,
Hey how’s everyone doing? How did everyone like the letters that I sent? Have you got the pictures or watched any of the videos? You didn’t say anything in your letter mom.
I on the other hand did get the package on Valentine’s Day. So it was late for one year but it was perfect for Valentine’s Day. Thanks for all the letters. I really enjoyed the road sign. Y’alls personalities really came out on the little notes ya'll wrote. It’s nice to hear y’alls personalities. I have so been involved in the work that when I read letters from y’all I feel lost and it takes a while to get my mind adjusted back on my family. I guess that is all just part of the mission.
The good thing is that we finally got some baptism dates set. This last week we set 5 baptism dates with some of our investigators. Hopefully if all goes well the 10th of March we should have at least 5 baptisms but that’s a lot of time away and a lot can change.
This area is really a handful. Their needs to be more than 2 elders here. We found again more then 10 investigators last week and we just don’t have enough time to pass by all of them and because of that we loose some good investigators. However time always goes faster when you have dates for baptisms so before I know it, it will be the end of the transfer.
So they are finally tearing down the old Avondale mall. Have they finally decided what they are going to put in place of the mall. What ever happened to the whole renovation of Memorial drive? Is the mall being destroyed part of it?
So what’s the difference in age between Natalie’s girl and Amy’s girl?
Okay this letter is full of questions but I really don’t remember really anything out of the normal that happened this week. So I don’t know what else to say.
Ohh! Happy Birthday to David and Keith.
Also last Saturday and Sunday were really cold which was really weird because it has been hot and then out of no where a rain storm and then cold weather. Any ways a sign of times to come.
Bye,
Mark








