Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Email - Wednesday, May 23rd, 2007

Today's email:

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Hi,

I have finally found out that change is for the best. It’s awesome as long as you don’t get too connected to one thing. I am really excited for all the changes that are going on back home. I mean it seems like yáll are changing everything.

I think it was funny as you were telling me about your new flower beds, the first thing that came to mind were those trees and how their not going to let any sun come in but then in the next sentence you said how David is going to be getting the trees basically all cut down. That’s awesome. Lo harán! Go David and also Andy and Kat. Yáll rock.

However the whole air conditioning thing is hard to believe but remember change is for the best. However, don’t touch any of my "stuff" up stairs. I don’t think it will be a problem.

As far as coming down here, I think that was asking a little too much. I figured the only way yáll were coming is because your getting a deal or something from the family member of Mike’s, but look at the positive side. Now you can just put that money towards my new (car/truck/SUV/mopad). You can highlight which one is right.

I think there is about to be a lot of change in the next transfer. They’re probably going to combine my area and have only two elders in the ward. Plus they are going to be taking some Elders out of their area and putting sisters in their place. As far as me I have no idea but I am looking at the good of both sides so either way I will be happy.

I am having my last Interviews with President Wilkins tomorrow so I will see how that goes. President sent me a nice long letter talking about Sonia (the Prostitute I taught). He had an interview with her and she passed for her baptism. President thanked me for everything I taught her and commended me on my work in Don Torcuato. Let’s just see if I can pull that out again here in San Ignacio. We should be having a baptism before the end of the transfer.

Have fun with all the activities that are coming up and Congratulations to everyone that is having special moments in their lives.

Love,
Elder Putnam