Email - Wednesday, May 30th, 2007
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Hi
The all mighty wonderful Vickie sent me pictures of the wedding and all I have to say is well done. It looked really good.
I had a very fun week. Thursday we had interviews with President Wilkins and this was for the last time. He even got a little emotional at the end. I think I really rubbed off well with President.
Then Friday was the 25 de mayo which is one of their independence days here. We spent about the whole day in the church for an activity. The biggest hit of the day was a game of smear the queer. I taught all the members how to play and we had a blast. There were lots of bruises and cuts at the end of that game. I lite up Elder Dayley pero mal (badly). I drave him back like five yards. Like the hit that Reggie Bush got against him in the playoffs last season. Cri-Cri. I really got on the good side of the members after that.
Then Saturday was Elder Palmer’s Birthday and we just had parties with members all day. Then the sick bug came in. My comp was sick Sunday and Monday with a fever of 103.6, so it was hard to get much done.
Now here we are on Wednesday again. I will be e-mailing next Tuesday. I already now that they are combining the two areas in our ward so it will just be me and one other elder again in the ward, which sucks but oh-well. I better buckle down because I think I am going to be in this area for a long time.
Bye,
Elder Putnam
Hi
The all mighty wonderful Vickie sent me pictures of the wedding and all I have to say is well done. It looked really good.
I had a very fun week. Thursday we had interviews with President Wilkins and this was for the last time. He even got a little emotional at the end. I think I really rubbed off well with President.
Then Friday was the 25 de mayo which is one of their independence days here. We spent about the whole day in the church for an activity. The biggest hit of the day was a game of smear the queer. I taught all the members how to play and we had a blast. There were lots of bruises and cuts at the end of that game. I lite up Elder Dayley pero mal (badly). I drave him back like five yards. Like the hit that Reggie Bush got against him in the playoffs last season. Cri-Cri. I really got on the good side of the members after that.
Then Saturday was Elder Palmer’s Birthday and we just had parties with members all day. Then the sick bug came in. My comp was sick Sunday and Monday with a fever of 103.6, so it was hard to get much done.
Now here we are on Wednesday again. I will be e-mailing next Tuesday. I already now that they are combining the two areas in our ward so it will just be me and one other elder again in the ward, which sucks but oh-well. I better buckle down because I think I am going to be in this area for a long time.
Bye,
Elder Putnam








