Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Email from Mark - Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Wow
OK this is really long (he is referencing the email I sent him) . I love long letters but I think it would take the whole hour to read. So I am going to print it out and I am going to start writing a letter to yall again this week. To start off I still havn´t got the package that sharon sent. Which really sucks. I hope there wasn´t anything priceless in it. Thanks abunch for the attempt but I am ofcourse still going to keep an eye out for it.We had zone conference last monday and it wasn´t there nor was it in the offices last week.Lots of elders say that they never got packages their parents sent. so they just stopped sending them. Which again really sucks.Anyways their is ablack person sitting beside me on the other computer. He is the first black person that I have seen yet. Good thing he dosen´t know english to read what I am typing.HAHAHAHAHA.but yea the package thing sucks.I do want pictures whenever. I would like to have some on real photo paper.specificly the one of grandmom on her mission. Also if possible I want one of dad on his and david and scott. I found a pisture of scott with one of his companions in my wallet.It was really cool because he wrote me a note on the back and now i´m reading it on my mission.I took money off my card.80.00 pesos to find shoes or sweat pants at jumbo.we are going today. also i am going to see what kind of video cameras they have there. I will talk about it in my letter. Also congradulations to everyone that has graduated or had abirthday or is just not sick.happy birthday andy and natalie.I hate typing my wrist hurt.I hope sharon can find her package by the traking number.transfers are every six weeks.This last transfer 17 new missionaries came down and 9 of them came from my branch in the mtc but i have only seen 2 of them and that was at zone conference.Hey I just checked out my blog.Holy Cow it is awsome. Thank you to all that are working on it.I saw some pictures that I took that were really cool. I hope you guys like them too. I can´t wait to you get the rolls of film that I am taking now. Anyways I got to go.I´ll write starting today and get it out next week. I did get a letter from bro hainey I am so sorry I didn´t say anything about it. I t was nice getting to hear how the wards doing.
Bye
loveELDERPUTNAM.