Email #2 - Wednesday, June 21st, 2006
WOW! Two emails in one day from Mark. Just received this second one and wanted to pass it along.
Wednesday, June 21, 2006 - Email #2
Thank you for Technology. I knew there had to be some sort of way that my email was saved. We just got back to benavidez at 4:00. The basketball tournament was so much fun. Their was about 50 elders their. We didn´t win the tournament but more importantly no body got hurt.
My email time is going to be screwed up the next couple of weeks because we have a temple trip next wednesaday for elder wendorf and all those other people that are leaving and then the nect Wednesday is transfers.
Make sure that katie is happy and pleased with everything that happens because this is finally her turn to be the bride in all the weddings that yáll have planned. Just make sure that it will be a wedding that she will never have regrets about.
I got 3 emails from vickie. I am going to print them out and read them and get started on a letter to her. However I did not get a email from scott or natalie, hopefully it did not get lost in space and they have just not finished it.
If you could do what I asked about the video camera I would really appreciate it. I really want one. There are just so many cool things down here that pictures just don´t capture.
Sorry about all your bad luck with cars. It sounds like it has been a hot summer up there. Meanwhile I have to wear a coat everyday, but it hasn´t really gotten cold yet. Today is the first day of winter so the cold is on the way.
Tell me when ya´ll send out the package so i can start the month count down.Happy late father´s day to dad. I wrote it in the letter but yáll won´t get it untill saturday or so. Please include the pictures i asked for and also their is a picture that is in the yancy file of pictures that i have on the computer. It is a picture of me, travis, herburt, and stanford in suit and tie sitting beside each other at the ponce building. it was up on the wall at my farewell in the twin oaks gym. please send these pictures and the others and also look around for videocameras there so i can compare prices. I want a small video camera not digital. And it uses the small jvc tape. Tell me if you found the fideo camera that i was talking about so i can see if its a good bye or not even though it´s not really what i´m looking for.
Thanks again for all the letters and news from home. It´s so easy to get lost in the work here. I had completly forgotten about the nba championship. I heard to day that miami won. How about those braves? Has scott got to look up anything about Austin Collie on the internet yet? be expecting my letter it is 28 pages long. Have fun reading it. See if g’dad and g’mom batchelor and the Myungs get their´s next week when you get mine.
The post office was really nice in Escobar. they only charged me 4 pesos for the letter home when it should of been much much more. Have a fun week and work hard to make katie happy. Talk to you next wednesday weather it be 8 in the mrning or late at night I don´t know the trip to the templ is in the south buenos Aires mission and is going to be long.
Love
Éder Marcos Putnam
Wednesday, June 21, 2006 - Email #2
Thank you for Technology. I knew there had to be some sort of way that my email was saved. We just got back to benavidez at 4:00. The basketball tournament was so much fun. Their was about 50 elders their. We didn´t win the tournament but more importantly no body got hurt.
My email time is going to be screwed up the next couple of weeks because we have a temple trip next wednesaday for elder wendorf and all those other people that are leaving and then the nect Wednesday is transfers.
Make sure that katie is happy and pleased with everything that happens because this is finally her turn to be the bride in all the weddings that yáll have planned. Just make sure that it will be a wedding that she will never have regrets about.
I got 3 emails from vickie. I am going to print them out and read them and get started on a letter to her. However I did not get a email from scott or natalie, hopefully it did not get lost in space and they have just not finished it.
If you could do what I asked about the video camera I would really appreciate it. I really want one. There are just so many cool things down here that pictures just don´t capture.
Sorry about all your bad luck with cars. It sounds like it has been a hot summer up there. Meanwhile I have to wear a coat everyday, but it hasn´t really gotten cold yet. Today is the first day of winter so the cold is on the way.
Tell me when ya´ll send out the package so i can start the month count down.Happy late father´s day to dad. I wrote it in the letter but yáll won´t get it untill saturday or so. Please include the pictures i asked for and also their is a picture that is in the yancy file of pictures that i have on the computer. It is a picture of me, travis, herburt, and stanford in suit and tie sitting beside each other at the ponce building. it was up on the wall at my farewell in the twin oaks gym. please send these pictures and the others and also look around for videocameras there so i can compare prices. I want a small video camera not digital. And it uses the small jvc tape. Tell me if you found the fideo camera that i was talking about so i can see if its a good bye or not even though it´s not really what i´m looking for.
Thanks again for all the letters and news from home. It´s so easy to get lost in the work here. I had completly forgotten about the nba championship. I heard to day that miami won. How about those braves? Has scott got to look up anything about Austin Collie on the internet yet? be expecting my letter it is 28 pages long. Have fun reading it. See if g’dad and g’mom batchelor and the Myungs get their´s next week when you get mine.
The post office was really nice in Escobar. they only charged me 4 pesos for the letter home when it should of been much much more. Have a fun week and work hard to make katie happy. Talk to you next wednesday weather it be 8 in the mrning or late at night I don´t know the trip to the templ is in the south buenos Aires mission and is going to be long.
Love
Éder Marcos Putnam








