Email - Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Today's email from Mark:
Hello,
Wow I am doing great right now. I mean how could you not be doing great when you have a family as awesome as mine. It doesn’t even matter that it is really getting hot down here and humid. No one has air condition not even the church but I’m used to that, but how ever it sucks to be covered in sweat when wearing church clothes. I take a minimum of two showers a day. All of this doesn’t matter because I have yall’s support.
I loved the photo albums that ya’ll did. It was pictures of everything that I wanted and more. Then on top of that, Monday at our interviews with the president, I got one more package that I opened that night, that had the football and all that stuff in it. That night I watched the video and I laughed so hard I woke my companion up about three times.
I still have not got Sharon’s package or the Umbrella.
Happy birthday to Mike. 34 years old. Yea Baby. How did Andy’s trip to Utah go? Did he visit the MTC or anything like that?
Thanks a bunch for the packages.
Work here in the city is really improving but without the help of the ward. The fireside that we have been planning has ended up becoming a war between us and the bishop. Hopefully everything will straighten out and we will have it this Sunday.
I am sending ya’ll a letter today so enjoy.
Love
Elder Putnam
Hello,
Wow I am doing great right now. I mean how could you not be doing great when you have a family as awesome as mine. It doesn’t even matter that it is really getting hot down here and humid. No one has air condition not even the church but I’m used to that, but how ever it sucks to be covered in sweat when wearing church clothes. I take a minimum of two showers a day. All of this doesn’t matter because I have yall’s support.
I loved the photo albums that ya’ll did. It was pictures of everything that I wanted and more. Then on top of that, Monday at our interviews with the president, I got one more package that I opened that night, that had the football and all that stuff in it. That night I watched the video and I laughed so hard I woke my companion up about three times.
I still have not got Sharon’s package or the Umbrella.
Happy birthday to Mike. 34 years old. Yea Baby. How did Andy’s trip to Utah go? Did he visit the MTC or anything like that?
Thanks a bunch for the packages.
Work here in the city is really improving but without the help of the ward. The fireside that we have been planning has ended up becoming a war between us and the bishop. Hopefully everything will straighten out and we will have it this Sunday.
I am sending ya’ll a letter today so enjoy.
Love
Elder Putnam








