Email - Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Hi,
That’s pimp that you’re in a gym and liking it. I need to do something because my bodies going to crap also. I use to be so flexible and now I can barely even touch my knees. We walk so much. I just want to teach but we have to find investigators in order to teach. The city is way, way harder then the country. We talk with over 140 people in the streets every week and every one of them rejects us bad. This zone is by far the hardest in the mission. Out of 16 missionaries in this zone there are about 8 investigators who have the potential to progress. Things are hard and it’s even harder to keep up excitement in all of this, but that’s life. However the members are awesome in this ward and there are a couple of families that really support the missionaries.
I called up the offices on Monday morning and they said there were no packages for me. They did tell me that the offices only receive packages on Friday. So I will give them a call on Friday. I still have not received Sharon’s package nor yours.
I did fail to mention last week that I received a letter from Henry Cornelius. It was typed with a real typewriter. I thought that was real cool. Too bad that we lost him from our ward.
This week has been full of rainstorms which is why I asked for a rain coat and a bigger umbrella because my little one just doesn’t get the job done. We also had a hail storm. It was cool but no where near as bad as the one they had about two months ago with golf ball size hail.
The full names of my Latin companions are:
Julio Alexis Vergara Ahumada
Miguel Hernan Avilez Flores
In Chilie they use the last name of the father and the mother.
Today I am going to buy new shoes hopefully. The shoes I have are great but with all the walking I do, I have about worn through the soles. I don’t know how Doc Martins are life time guaranteed soles.
I am also going to buy a shaver to cut my hair. It will be cheaper to buy one and do it myself then to pay 10 pesos every month to get a hair cut. How hard can it be?
Also Wal-Mart lied to me. They have peanut butter because a member bought some from there so I am going to check it out today.
Wow, Andy’s in Utah; didn’t see that one coming.
Too bad for Cameron, that sucks.
Have fun in the gym.
When is David and Katie’s wedding again?
Love Elder Putnam
Hi,
That’s pimp that you’re in a gym and liking it. I need to do something because my bodies going to crap also. I use to be so flexible and now I can barely even touch my knees. We walk so much. I just want to teach but we have to find investigators in order to teach. The city is way, way harder then the country. We talk with over 140 people in the streets every week and every one of them rejects us bad. This zone is by far the hardest in the mission. Out of 16 missionaries in this zone there are about 8 investigators who have the potential to progress. Things are hard and it’s even harder to keep up excitement in all of this, but that’s life. However the members are awesome in this ward and there are a couple of families that really support the missionaries.
I called up the offices on Monday morning and they said there were no packages for me. They did tell me that the offices only receive packages on Friday. So I will give them a call on Friday. I still have not received Sharon’s package nor yours.
I did fail to mention last week that I received a letter from Henry Cornelius. It was typed with a real typewriter. I thought that was real cool. Too bad that we lost him from our ward.
This week has been full of rainstorms which is why I asked for a rain coat and a bigger umbrella because my little one just doesn’t get the job done. We also had a hail storm. It was cool but no where near as bad as the one they had about two months ago with golf ball size hail.
The full names of my Latin companions are:
Julio Alexis Vergara Ahumada
Miguel Hernan Avilez Flores
In Chilie they use the last name of the father and the mother.
Today I am going to buy new shoes hopefully. The shoes I have are great but with all the walking I do, I have about worn through the soles. I don’t know how Doc Martins are life time guaranteed soles.
I am also going to buy a shaver to cut my hair. It will be cheaper to buy one and do it myself then to pay 10 pesos every month to get a hair cut. How hard can it be?
Also Wal-Mart lied to me. They have peanut butter because a member bought some from there so I am going to check it out today.
Wow, Andy’s in Utah; didn’t see that one coming.
Too bad for Cameron, that sucks.
Have fun in the gym.
When is David and Katie’s wedding again?
Love Elder Putnam








