Email - Tuesday, June 5, 2007
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Mommy,
I had another son. Saturday President called me up and asked me to train again. So the last couple of days have been full of goodbyes from three elders in the ward because President also combined the area. So now it is just my hijo and me in the ward. Also there are only two elders in the apartment. However there were lots of other changes and the four hermanas that lived beside us are now four elders so that should be pretty fun.
My new companion’s name is Elder Debenham and he is from St. George, Utah. So I didn’t get another Latin like I thought I was going to get. He is tall and skinny just like my last companion Elder Asper but he seems more active into sports so we will see how it goes.
Our area is way big now and I don’t even know half of it since that half wasn’t part of my area before. But I’ll just do whatever I can.
Sonia was baptized along with four others from my investigators in Don Torcuato. It was too bad that I wasn’t able to be there for it.
We didn’t end up getting any baptisms here but we sure have a lot lined up for this transfer especially since I just inherited four investigators from the other San Ignacio area that are all ready lined up for baptism.
The new mission President doesn’t come until July 1st so I will not see him until then. President Wilkins is in his last month and I think he’s pretty trunky right now.
The meeting where I got my hijo was way spiritual. President almost had all the trainers crying. He has really helped this mission out a lot.
Did yáll say that you mailed me off a package? Because I was just in the offices and it still wasn’t there. I don’t know what yáll could send me through the family that’s coming down here. I really don’t need much. I have become so used to living off what I’ve got down here in Argentina.
"Cri-cri" is the sound a grasshopper makes, and you only here them when there is silence. So when cri-cri is written that means there was just an odd silence.
I’ll be back to writing next Wednesday. So we will hear from you then. Wish me luck with my hijo.
Chau,
Elder Putnam
Mommy,
I had another son. Saturday President called me up and asked me to train again. So the last couple of days have been full of goodbyes from three elders in the ward because President also combined the area. So now it is just my hijo and me in the ward. Also there are only two elders in the apartment. However there were lots of other changes and the four hermanas that lived beside us are now four elders so that should be pretty fun.
My new companion’s name is Elder Debenham and he is from St. George, Utah. So I didn’t get another Latin like I thought I was going to get. He is tall and skinny just like my last companion Elder Asper but he seems more active into sports so we will see how it goes.
Our area is way big now and I don’t even know half of it since that half wasn’t part of my area before. But I’ll just do whatever I can.
Sonia was baptized along with four others from my investigators in Don Torcuato. It was too bad that I wasn’t able to be there for it.
We didn’t end up getting any baptisms here but we sure have a lot lined up for this transfer especially since I just inherited four investigators from the other San Ignacio area that are all ready lined up for baptism.
The new mission President doesn’t come until July 1st so I will not see him until then. President Wilkins is in his last month and I think he’s pretty trunky right now.
The meeting where I got my hijo was way spiritual. President almost had all the trainers crying. He has really helped this mission out a lot.
Did yáll say that you mailed me off a package? Because I was just in the offices and it still wasn’t there. I don’t know what yáll could send me through the family that’s coming down here. I really don’t need much. I have become so used to living off what I’ve got down here in Argentina.
"Cri-cri" is the sound a grasshopper makes, and you only here them when there is silence. So when cri-cri is written that means there was just an odd silence.
I’ll be back to writing next Wednesday. So we will hear from you then. Wish me luck with my hijo.
Chau,
Elder Putnam








