Thursday, June 14, 2007

Email - Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Wednesday, June 13th, 2007

Mom,

Well today has been an interesting today. Me and my hijo went and did internet quickly this morning so that he could ask his family to send his pin number for his debit card. I only looked at all the pictures that yáll sent which by the way were really cool. Vickie took one really cool picture of the ocean plus all the pictures of our house were really cool.

Then we were going to go to capital federal so that my hijo could get to know it and then come back and finish up our internet time but things didn’t end up going that way.

We ended up going to capital right after internet and it took a good solid 1 and a half (hour) in train and subway to get to the very downtown, downtown capital.

We ate lunch at Burger King which was in a three story building that use to be a museum or something. It was cool.

Then we started sightseeing and also my hijo was shopping for a coat and that took a little longer than I expected but then we got lost looking for the train station which threw us off schedule and by the time we finally got our way back it was 8 o’clock. So this is going to be short.

I really can’t think of anything that I need. Either way I forgot all about the stuff that we have up there so I think I am good for now.

I am really having a blast with my hijo. He is so rich. His dad is a freaking millionaire. It is so cool looking at pictures of his life. He has 9 bathrooms in his house. The members here basically crap in there pants when they see the pictures of his house.

We had a fun experience in our apartment Monday night at one in the morning when one of our heaters caught on fire and knocked out the power and I couldn’t see anything when I was trying to put it out because of all the smoke. I still don’t know what caused it but at least I woke up and saw it otherwise it would have been another apartment put on the list down here of burnt down elders apartments.

So nice pictures, when did Andy get a tattoo? Happy birthdays and anniversaries.

So is dad going to be fixing his car?

Sorry got to go.
Elder Putnam