Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Email - Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Wednesday, June 20th, 2007

Hey,

Well we have had a very fun week here. I don’t even have a map of all our area but I am learning it by trial and error.

We have four investigators right now that are progressing towards their baptismal dates.

One has the name of Maximiliano. He is 17 years old and is a really cool kid. He is always working or in school but fortunately his boss is a member so we are allowed three times a week to teach him in his work. The other problem is that his parents aren’t so interested in the church and might hold him back from getting baptized.

Our next investigator is Sunela. She is married and has four kids. She is 47 years old and is also progressing towards her baptismal date. We are really trying to get through to the family because she would really want the whole family to get baptized with her.

The other two investigators that we have with baptismal dates are Jorge and Belinda. They are both 19 years old and right now they are in another providence in Argentina getting married but as soon as they get back they are getting married.

That’s all the investigators that we have right now with baptismal dates.

This week was a week full of goodbyes to President Wilkins. He leaves the 2nd of July right when Pres. Argyle gets here. We had our last Zone Conference last Friday and then today was my hijo`s lunch with President which was guy since there was a car- show going on in Belgrano that almost the whole mission went to.

I checked my email this morning but you hadn’t sent your letter yet which is why I am emailing now.

There was no damage from the FIRE only a useless heater.

I have been taken lots of pictures and videos I have just had no time to send them off.

It sounds like yáll have lots of changes in the house but oh-well I’ll see it in 8 months.