Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Email - Tuesday, August 28, 2007

This is transfers week so Mark always emails a day early.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

¡¡¡¡¡¡I´m Staying!!!!!!

Yeah, I got my way. When the email finally arrived my heart was pounding so hard. I took a deep breath and opened it up. Debenham and Putnam stay together. It is insane for comps to stay together for three transfers but oh-well I get what I want.

This week has been more memorable than any other week. The biggest event was Sunday night. There was a devotional for the whole mission where all the Elders that are leaving were going to be sharing their testimonies. It was amazing. All my best friends were there and not only Elders, but also members from all my old areas. I had so much fun.

Here we are two days later and my blood pressure is still high from this night. It was AMAZING. I wish I could live my whole life feeling the same way that I do right now, and it’s only going to continue because today I’m going out with Estela and Mini to spend the day with Elders Webster and Johnson. Both of them are going home so this is like our farewell to them because both of them were in this area and Estela is their convert. So that’s why she’s coming.

So I don’t think I’m going to be floated down off of this cloud for a while. Then as soon as I do I’m going to be receiving my trunky papers. So I might just ride this cloud out for the rest of my mission. Who ever wants to come down, COME. You guys would love it here basically because everyone that knows me knows yáll.

Also. Make the DVD, because I’m staying. So make it if it’s possible and if it’s not then just send pictures or something of my past.

Also mom if you could also send me some more business cards of my mission that would be great. Thanks a bunch.

I love you guys,
Elder Putnam