Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Email - Wednesday, Sept. 19, 2007

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Hi Mom,

Well things are almost going perfect again. This week has been a lot less worry free than last week. So the good thing is you don’t need to worry about me anymore. I’m doing great.

I’m glad that you liked the pictures. Sorry that I’m not in a lot of them but don’t worry the videos make up for that. I don’t even record anymore, there is a member here that anytime that I pull out my camera she has to record so that I am in it. You guys are going to die laughing when you get these tapes. Last night I was at a member’s house passing a lot of the tapes over to DVD, but that’s because I had recorded a day with them and they wanted a copy of it.

I’m also glad that you liked the postcards and David, don’t worry I still love you too, I just express my love for people in different ways. Those postcards are a funny thing too because that was back when I was on Cloud 9 but don’t worry I am making my way back to that cloud.

So the President said that a parent had to come? Oh-well that just means one of you will have to come this time and then when I come back in April the other one can come. Hahaha! Either way, stop playing with my emotions. First I didn’t think anyone was coming then I was told that almost all were coming and now we are back to where we started. Either way, I am planning that people are coming and that’s what I am telling the members so don’t let me down. :)

As far as how long you would want to be down here, a week sounds great to me but I don’t want any of this to get in the way of Brian and Chrisinda’s wedding so that is something that will have to be planned out good.

I know I said that I want to come back down after my mission but that’s a lot easier said than done. I was thinking about in June or July but it would probably be in the beginning of April. Why I want to come down isn’t really the question, the question is more of why wouldn’t I want to come down. Really though, I don’t know exactly why. That’s still something that I am trying to figure out myself.

Monday I had to make a run to the offices with my hijo and it just so happens to be that my package got there that same day so thanks a bunch for the videos. That was a life saver. And so you know I have four more rolls of film left.

Candy? What’s that? Woman you know better than asking me questions like that! I don’t know; send me the favorite candy of each person in the family.

About the business cards, I want the ones with my address on them. If you could, take off the address of the mission and put just my information; like phone number and email. Also change it in to Spanish. Or put half in Spanish and half of them in English. Also put those labels on the back of them too, that have my blogspot.

Yes, the Atlanta stuff is for presents to the members plus the Atlanta temple recommend holder is for Estela because she is going in to the temple in January.

Alright I figured the DVD was a long shot but that’s alright the pictures will be fine, but don’t take for ever on them because I don’t know how much longer I will be in this area. Did Scott and Natalie ever finish putting all the family home videos over to DVD. Hint hint. You could just send a copy of one when I was born. Or when I did something cool as a kid.

And to end, so that you know, if you need to write me back I will be close to a computer tomorrow and then maybe again before next Wednesday.

I love you guys and don’t worry about me I’m doing great again. Thanks for the email. I did have interviews with President yesterday and they went great plus he’s going to be coming out with me on splits the 2nd of October, so wish me luck but I won’t need it.

Chau,
Elder Putnam