Email - Wednesday, September 26th, 2007
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Mom,
Thanks for being so sweet mom. I love you. So cool, the news is in that Sharon and Dad are coming. I’ll be waiting for yáll. I wrote the President and asked him for permission in my weekly report so I should probably be getting a answer back from him soon and if not don’t worry because I have splits with him on Tuesday so I can ask him about it then.
This week was way fun and I was back to my good old self. This Friday is going to be hectic because I am going to have to give 6 baptismal interviews in different areas but I’m not complaining.
My hijo and I have spent a lot of time on the road the last couple of days with going to pharmacies and doctors appointments, but I think we are done but then again that’s what I said back in July also.
So, more weddings to be planning for and it sounds like we are going to be having another Myung running around. Well that just means that November is going to pass by quickly and then, well it will be December and I will be making my last call to yáll before Sharon and Dad come down here and pick me up.
If we actually end up renting a car down here I think someone will need an international drivers license. I know the AP’s have theirs and all they had to do was get something signed and that was it so you probably need to look into that and see what will need to be done so that we can drive.
When I go to the offices to pick up my package I will ask the secretary what all he knows about getting your license. Thanks a million for getting the cd together as fast as you did. It is going to be awesome. There is a couple of members that are just dying to see how I was as a kid not to mention the fact that I also I’m dying to see it. So if you can get that sent down here as soon as possible I will be calling the offices everyday to go and get it so that I will have it in this area before I leave.
It is pretty much positive that I am leaving. I’m so positive that I have even started packing up now so that I don’t run out of time since my last weekend here will be the Saturday and Sunday of general conference. Wow! my last general conference in my mission.
I will start trying to figure out anything else that yáll need to come down but I know it’s not much. I do know that the church got us visas but from what I heard you don’t even need a visa to come in to the country. I really don’t think there is much of anything else.
I am not sure if I need to put down the exact day that we will be leaving to go home but the more time we have here the better because it will give us more options of stuff to do.
I will be off and on during the week so if you need to ask something just write me.
Love yáll,
Elder Putnam
Mom,
Thanks for being so sweet mom. I love you. So cool, the news is in that Sharon and Dad are coming. I’ll be waiting for yáll. I wrote the President and asked him for permission in my weekly report so I should probably be getting a answer back from him soon and if not don’t worry because I have splits with him on Tuesday so I can ask him about it then.
This week was way fun and I was back to my good old self. This Friday is going to be hectic because I am going to have to give 6 baptismal interviews in different areas but I’m not complaining.
My hijo and I have spent a lot of time on the road the last couple of days with going to pharmacies and doctors appointments, but I think we are done but then again that’s what I said back in July also.
So, more weddings to be planning for and it sounds like we are going to be having another Myung running around. Well that just means that November is going to pass by quickly and then, well it will be December and I will be making my last call to yáll before Sharon and Dad come down here and pick me up.
If we actually end up renting a car down here I think someone will need an international drivers license. I know the AP’s have theirs and all they had to do was get something signed and that was it so you probably need to look into that and see what will need to be done so that we can drive.
When I go to the offices to pick up my package I will ask the secretary what all he knows about getting your license. Thanks a million for getting the cd together as fast as you did. It is going to be awesome. There is a couple of members that are just dying to see how I was as a kid not to mention the fact that I also I’m dying to see it. So if you can get that sent down here as soon as possible I will be calling the offices everyday to go and get it so that I will have it in this area before I leave.
It is pretty much positive that I am leaving. I’m so positive that I have even started packing up now so that I don’t run out of time since my last weekend here will be the Saturday and Sunday of general conference. Wow! my last general conference in my mission.
I will start trying to figure out anything else that yáll need to come down but I know it’s not much. I do know that the church got us visas but from what I heard you don’t even need a visa to come in to the country. I really don’t think there is much of anything else.
I am not sure if I need to put down the exact day that we will be leaving to go home but the more time we have here the better because it will give us more options of stuff to do.
I will be off and on during the week so if you need to ask something just write me.
Love yáll,
Elder Putnam








