Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Email - Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Since this is transfers week, P-Day is Tuesday, so Mark emailed today. Next week it will go back to Wednesday.

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Hi,

Mom this has been a great week. The news is in on transfers and well I didn’t think is was really going to happen but I’m staying. Yep my hijo is leaving and I’m getting another Latin, Elder Martin. He is from Cordoba Argentina.

I’m really looking forward to staying in this area and bringing it back up to top notch. There like always have been a lot of things going on and it has kept us from being able to work at full potential.

I can’t wait to get home and tell yáll everything that has happened in my mission. I can’t do it now because it’s just not the right time, but you are all going to be surprised but don’t worry it’s nothing bad I promise.

Thank you so much for the video. It came to the offices Friday and that same afternoon I went and picked it up. It was freaking awesome the video. Thank you so much everyone that had anything to do with the making of it. I love you guys so much.

Well I have 20 months now in the mission and with the latest changes I might just be finishing up my mission here. Holy cow! I will have almost 10 months in this area.

Thanks for the pictures. You guys all look great. Congratulations to everyone.

As far as anything else that has to be done for the end of my mission, I think that’s everything. I just have to wait for the end to come. Something tells me these next 4 months are going to be way long but oh-well.

General conference was a blast and it was my last so I might be home next general conference if I don’t come back here in April or whenever.

Oh well I think I’ll end for now. I’ve got to go and drop off my hijo and pick up my new companion and worst of all we just had a bad rainstorm come through. We’ll talk with you next week.

Love,
Elder Putnam