Email - Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
HEY,
Sounds like yáll had another packed week. My week, well, my week was very surprising. I have never had a week like this in the mission. The only thing that I can tell you was it was amazingly awesome - all the rest of the details you will hear one day when I am explaining my mission to yáll. The divisions with President went awesome and I really learned a lot from him. He is a great guy.
I still have not got the package yet and I doubt that I will be getting it before the end of the transfer but we will see. Thanks again for the package. You don’t need to buy anything else because I first want to see what happens with transfers. So that means next Tuesday will be P-day so prepare the letters for that day.
See ya in 134 days well plus the time with dad and Sharon,
Elder Putnam
HEY,
Sounds like yáll had another packed week. My week, well, my week was very surprising. I have never had a week like this in the mission. The only thing that I can tell you was it was amazingly awesome - all the rest of the details you will hear one day when I am explaining my mission to yáll. The divisions with President went awesome and I really learned a lot from him. He is a great guy.
I still have not got the package yet and I doubt that I will be getting it before the end of the transfer but we will see. Thanks again for the package. You don’t need to buy anything else because I first want to see what happens with transfers. So that means next Tuesday will be P-day so prepare the letters for that day.
See ya in 134 days well plus the time with dad and Sharon,
Elder Putnam








